Sometimes it can help you to know how anxious you really are. A quick test is to assess your anxiety level out of 10. If you are a 9 or 10 out of 10 it is pretty high, if it is 5 you are anxious but not over the top, and 3 or lower is approaching calm.
Test yourself throughout the day. Sometimes it is a pleasant surprise to know you are low and if you are high you can try a tool from the toolkit. Having a number for how anxious you are can give you an objective measure that helps you to put your anxiety into perspective.
- 1. The basics
- 2. Talking
- 3. Creating
- 4. Knowledge is power
- 5. Tackling the issues
- 6. 15 Minutes a day
- 7. Accept, rather than fight anxiety
- 8. Relaxation & Mindfulness
- 9. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- 10. What are you thinking?
- 11. Thinking record
- 12. Connect
- 13. Score your anxiety out of 10
- 14. Who to see and what type of therapy to have
- 15. Helpful contacts