The number one way to help yourself when you have worries or anxiety is to get connected with others you feel comfortable and safe with.
- join a group like a book or movie club.
- participate in a sport.
- do an activity like tai chi, sewing, yoga.
- find a forum or blog that is run by a reputable, professional organsation.
- play scrabble, bridge, words with friends…
- 1. The basics
- 2. Talking
- 3. Creating
- 4. Knowledge is power
- 5. Tackling the issues
- 6. 15 Minutes a day
- 7. Accept, rather than fight anxiety
- 8. Relaxation & Mindfulness
- 9. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- 10. What are you thinking?
- 11. Thinking record
- 12. Connect
- 13. Score your anxiety out of 10
- 14. Who to see and what type of therapy to have
- 15. Helpful contacts